Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goals

Welcome to my life!  For the next year, I plan on keeping all of you informed of my adventures as I conquer South Korea.  

I have some goals I hope to accomplish during the next year that are very important to me so here they are in no particular order:

*Try anything once.  I don't have to like it, but I must try it.
*See the Great Wall of China
*Go to a Cherry Blossom Festival
*Visit Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Singapore
*Ride an elephant
*Make new and lifelong friends
*Do not wallow
*Buy something really unnecessary from an interesting marketplace
*Constantly explore South Korea- do not sit inside.  (Refer back to do not wallow)
*Learn to roll with things 
*To take in as many new experiences that can possibly fit into one year
*Stay in touch with all my friends and family
*Learn about Korean culture and appreciate it
*Learn to be a teacher. A patient, dedicated teacher

1 comment: